The Account Manager’s primary role is to oversee client relations and the bidding process for potential new projects. Working closely with the Creative Director, the Account Manager is responsible for all matters of business development and client relations, in addition to occasionally representing the studio on the global stage by attending industry events and conferences.
If you are an enthusiastic and motivated individual with good contacts in the film, television and video game industry our team wants to hear from you!
- Research and plan outreach strategies and generate leads for new business
- Present our services to potential clients and partners
- Represent the company at various industry events, film markets, festivals, and conferences.
- Establish strategic partnership.
- Act as a primary contact for clients on allocated projects.
- Oversee the initial bidding process, and liaise on any major financial, scope, and scheduling.
- Experience in selling post-production services (ideally music and audio).
- Great oral and written communication skills in English (French is a plus).
- Good contacts in the film, television and video game industry.
- A strong work ethic and a collaborative attitude with a deep commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Being resourceful, confident, hard-working and cool-tempered.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, detail oriented, and goal driven.
- Knowledge and experience working in the post-production field
- Quebec, Canada residents