We are looking for talented composers to work on different aspects of the music production of our current and upcoming projects. We are looking for creative collaborators to support our core mission of delivering the finest musical score for ground-breaking indie and established franchises.
As a composer at STAMP you would be partnering with audio directors, music supervisors, composers and audio artists. In a nutshell, the job is to compose high-quality music in time!
- At least 5 years’ experience as a composer working in the film, tv or game industry with at least one major commercial release.
- Knowledge of all aspects of music production including MIDI, mockups, orchestration, notation, synthesis, VST, mixing, etc.
- Solid experience in scoring for picture.
- Must have extraordinary orchestra and virtual instrument emulation skills (essential).
- Ability to compose in different genres including orchestral (essential), jazz, rock, etc.
- Well-versed in working on all common audio formats and traditional multichannel audio configurations within the DAW of your choice (Stereo, 5.1, 7.1).
- Experience working with interactive audio engines (Wwise, Fmod, etc..)
- Being resourceful, confident, hard-working and cool-tempered.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Degree in music.
- Experience with live ensembles and musicians.
- Quebec, Canada residents.
This is a contract position with the ability to work from your own qualified studio for certain tasks. Compensation will be based on past work and experience.