We are looking for experienced Audio Artists to work on different aspects of the audio post-production process of our current and upcoming projects. We are looking for innovative collaborators to support our core mission of delivering the finest soundscapes for ground-breaking indie and established franchises.
As an audio artist at STAMP you would be partnering with audio directors, music supervisors, mixing engineers and sound designers. You would regularly get honest, candid feedback from the team, so being solution-driven is imperative.
In a nutshell, the job is to create high-quality audio content in time!
- Well-versed in working on all common audio formats and traditional multichannel audio configurations within the DAW of your choice (Stereo, 5.1, 7.1)
- At least two years’ experience as a sound artist working in the film, tv or game industry with at least one major commercial release.
- Knowledge of all aspects of audio production including foley, ADR, dialogue editing, mixing, etc.
- Solid experience in field recording and sound design creation from existing libraries.
- Ability to self-manage and organize high-volume workloads around tight deadlines
- Being resourceful, confident, hard-working and cool-tempered.
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Being on top of the field in new technologies such as VST plugins, synthesis, ambisonics mixing, interactive sound integration (FMOD, Wwise, etc)
- Diploma in sound design or music
- Experience in surround mixing for large theaters
- Knowledge in music theory
- Quebec, Canada residents
This is a freelance position with the ability to work from your own qualified studio for certain tasks. Both juniors and seniors are welcome to apply. Compensation will be based on past work and experience.